Contributing New Packages
RepoForge welcomes contributions!
To contribute a new package, or a fix to an existing package, use the following procedure:
- Create an account on GitHub
- Fork our git repository
- Make changes and commit them to your fork. See BuildSystem for details on setting up a good build environment
- Submit a pull request when your contribution is ready
Follow the community
- Subscribe to the mailing list(s) - and, of course, review the archives
- Some of us hang out on #repoforge on irc.freenode.net
- Check out our RepoForge bugtracker on github
Building and Rebuilding
BuildSystem provides a Quick Start guide for doing builds.
Check out the Rebuild Howto for just rebuilding a single package.